Friday, January 27, 2012

Beginning Photoshop class

I've been learning a lot, but I don't know how well I'm remembering it all...but  I was able to complete my week 4 project, resize, save, post and link it to the gallery without checking my notes.  Now, let's see if I can somehow get the pages on here, too.  Since my computer died, I'll have to completely re-do the first two projects if this doesn't work.

week 4 project:  vacation 10/2011
I used Antique Treasures and Industrious from Laitha's design

week 3 project: Nate's fuzz
I used Autumn Colors from Scrappamondo by Monica

week 2 project: Wall Drug 80 foot Dinosaur
I used Dino-mite by After 5 Designs
This was our first official class project (week one was on introduction to tools and organization)--this one didn't get text or titles, but I think I did get shadows on it



No comments:

Post a Comment