Monday, March 18, 2013

"Cinderella" and a FREEBIE

Here's the newest kit in the Princess of the Month series from Mommy Made This--Cinderella.  These little princesses are so adorable and I can't wait to see what will be next!  Click HERE to go to the Scraps N Pieces store to see the kit.



Here's a layout I made with it.  I have lots of ideas for this one, but I need to get some pictures taken to  put on the pages...so (hopefully) I'll be back with more soon.


I saved my cluster as a png for you to try out the kit.  Download it HERE.

Here's another photo I found to scrap--my baby is getting so big!  He got this dress on all by himself (backwards, so he could zip it up.)  For this one I used the Princess of the Month--Cinderella templates from Memories by Digital Design.  You can get them HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment