Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photo Editing

I've been busy learning how to design for scrapbooking, but I made time to try some challenges over at the Scraps-n-pieces forum.  Here's one that I can't even describe because there were too many steps.  I used Wendy Tunison's kit Little Man--which I love because it has a huge variety of elements for little boys--but I went for simple, since the photo was so fancy.
My first try was this cute little one of Autumn handing me a bouquet of weeds, but the dirt road picked up too much color, so I didn't finish it.  I'll think of some way to use, it though!

3 comments:

  1. Your photo editing effort is appreciable. But you can now do it with another great app, that is Picsart. Picsart is one of the best photo and video editing apps, going beyond basic filters with options for layering and remixing media together. Picsart is your go-to, all-in-one editor with all the tools you need to give your content a personal flair and make it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using Darkroom is like having a professional photo editing tool in your pocket, with the ability to add beautiful filters, fine-tune images, and make minor or major adjustments to your photos before sharing on social media or exporting your image to your iCloud library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo editing is not a skyrocketing science anymore. Anyone can do his/her photo editing with just a few clicks of a mouse. Fotor is a photo editing app that allows everyone to edit their photos like a professional photo editor. By the way, you did a splendid task in this article. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete